A complete guide for Linksys velop setup
Linksys velop setup means setting up a mesh wifi system is enough to fulfill your domestic networking needs in terms of coverage. This range extender setup of velop extends the home network up to 6000 square feet.
The addition of Linksys velop in your home or in your office network is a real nice choice; this modular wifi system meshes the network and easily jells up with the interior of your house. We understand not all purchasers are gamers because Linksys caters to every type of audience. You will be able to explore the remotest places of your house in terms of network signals. That is the basic motive when someone decides to configure Linksys velop setup at their place. Your networking system will be modernize with the setting up of this mesh wifi system.
Features of Linksys Velop System
Motion Alert – Linksys velop is equipped with the function of motion alert. That is why we call it a smart mesh wifi system.
Secured Network – We care about your network’s privacy and security. That is why Linksys velop setup is loaded with leading-edge security features. Your home network will always be secure with Linksys.
Compatible -Yes, mesh wifi systems are amazing and compatible with all the routers. Here is a thing Linksys velop system is even compatible with Digital Assistants – Alexa and Google Assistant. So, your home network will be on your voice command.
Speedy – The network is boost with exceptional amazing speed, so your data transmission won’t be stopping or lagging behind. Time to enjoy movies and gaming marathons.
Linksys Velop Setup Guide Web-based
Today we will be learning how to settle the Linksys velop mesh wifi system at your place through web-based or, say, through browser method. Before that, let’s have a quick run on the requirements for Linksys velop setup through the web.
Linksys Velop Setup Requirements
- Linksys Velop System
- A proper internet and power supply
- Home router/ modem
- One ethernet cable
- A laptop/ computer system
- Network SSIDs are mention on the bottom of your Linksys velop devices
- Web URL – linksyssmartwifi.com
- Default IP address – 192.168.1.1
- Default web-based SSIDs – Password is admin; leave the username field empty.
How to set up Linksys Velop?
- Firstly, plug in the range extender to an electrical socket and wait till the LED indicator stabilizes.
- Use an ethernet cable to connect Linksys velop and your laptop.
- The network SSIDs of velop are mention on the back label. Use them and enter the network.
- Here, what you have to do is run the web address in the search engine. Web address – linksyssmartwifi.com or you can consider using IP address – 192.168.1.1
- This is Linksys velop login page; you have to enter the default username and password to go to the setup wizard, and the work here is done.
We hope this write up to be useful for you while completing your Linksys velop setup, and you do a marvelous job. In case you feel as if you need any assistance or aid, we are here – our team of tech support experts is here for you. We are just a text away. You may text our team from the chatbox mentioned on the bottom right of your screen.