How can I access my asus router login page?
When you are looking for the query – Asus router login, then it can be answered in one web address router.asus.com because it takes you to the Asus router login page, but obviously, you need a complete execution/ instruction manual, and that’s why this write up exists.
First of all, we should say buying an Asus router is a worthy purchase for every buck you spend because their wifi routers are utilization specific, especially for domestic usage such as – online gaming is a purpose. We hope you have bought the router for your own specific purpose, and it will be completed with this Asus wifi router. The best part is – your domestic network becomes faster and better with the installation of the Asus router. Configuration is easy whether it’s set up or login. You can just configure the setup of Asus routers by completing the process of login to Asus router.
Essentials you’d be needing for Asus router login
- Two ethernet cables
- Home modem/ router with working internet connection
- Laptop/ Computer
- Web-based URL – router.asus.com
- IP address – 192.168.1.1
- Default Network SSIDs – Mentioned on the Asus router or on its box
- Default SSIDs for the web-based Asus login – Username (admin); Password (admin)
Initial Asus router setup
Further to the steps of initial setup of Asus router; and essentials you’d be needing for initial setup and Asus router login. Continue reading to the Asus user guide to log in.
- Make sure to keep the home modem/ router, Asus router, and an operating device in the same room.
- Power cycle your home router/ modem (turn it off and then back on after thirty seconds)
- Grab two ethernet cables.
- Now, you may connect the Asus wifi router to a power socket.
- Use one of the ethernet cables to forge the connection between the LAN port of Asus router and the laptop/ computer.
- Use another ethernet cable for connecting the WAN port of your Asus router and to your home modem. We hope it went fine.
- There are Network SSIDs mentioned on the back label of your Asus router; note them down.
- Now you may open the wifi connection settings of your device.
- Use the Network SSIDs and connect your device/ laptop and the Asus router.
How to do Asus router login?
Finally, we have reached to the instructions, where we will be completing the login to Asus router process. For this, follow the steps accordingly –
- First of all, open the browser of the device/ system, which is connected to the Asus router.
- Now you may run the URL – router.asus.com in the search bar, or you can use the default Asus login IP address 192.168.1.1
- The Asus router login page will open now, and it will ask you for the web-based login IDs.
- The username is admin, and the password is admin.
- Enter the details in their specific fields.
- Click on the login button, and you have successfully completed the login process of the Asus router.
From here, you can configure your Asus router as how you want. You can customize, set parental controls, forge a guest network and do whatever you want. But one thing that you should check for is the updates – that is always a requirement so that the router works properly with zero hindrances.
Though there is one more way to login to your Asus router and that is through Asus router Application for your smartphone. You can download the link for your device from the mentioned links –
App Store Asus Router Application – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/asus-router/id1033794044
Google Play Asus Router Application – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.aihome&hl=en_IN&gl=US
We sincerely hope that these instructions of Asus router login and initial setup to be of complete help while you configure your router properly, but in case you need more assistance then, we are here to help you out. Our experts are just a text and a call away. So, there are toll-free numbers and also a chat box mentioned on the right-hand side of your desktop screen. Reach out to us, and we are available 24×7 to aid you in setting up your networking devices.
Website : http://mhnewsmagazine.com/