5 Best Exercises To Make You Sleep Better
Whether to lose weight or tone the body, almost every woman exercises to keep herself fit. But did you know that exercising can also make you sleep better? Due to today’s lifestyle, getting enough and sound sleep has become almost impossible. Your overall health is affected due to incomplete or poor sleep. Good sleep is essential for health, due to which you wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and able to focus on your work well. But by doing regular exercise, you can get rid of this problem too. Yes, if you exercise at the right time, then you get better sleep. Here we are going to tell you the best exercises to make you sleep better.
5 Best Exercises To Make You Sleep Better
Exercising in the evening brings good sleep
Till now, many of us, even researchers, believed that if exercise is done in the evening time, then you are not able to sleep well, whereas by not exercising in the evening, you can improve your sleep. However, new research has disproved this concept. Researchers at the Institute of Human Movement Science and Sport say that the prevailing belief about exercise and sleep in the evening is wrong. Exercising 4 hours before bedtime improves your sleep and does not have any negative effect on your sleep. Researchers said that exercising or playing sports in the evening only positively affects your sleep quality.
Must Read: How Can Lose Weight Without Exercise
According to combined data from multiple studies, the researchers found that after exercising or playing sports in the evening, participants slept deeply during the night for 21–2 percent of their sleep time. In contrast, it was 19.9 percent of the time in participants who did not exercise in the evening. Although this difference will seem less to you, then it can be considered important. Deep sleep is essential for the mental and physical recovery of the body. But let us tell you that doing intense exercise 1 hour before sleeping can make you sleepy. Let’s know the best exercises to make you sleep better.
Must Read: How to lose weight with PCOD
Upside Down Relaxation
- To do this exercise, you lie straight in front of the wall.
- Now keep both your hands by the side.
- Now raise both your legs up against the wall and slide forward towards the wall.
- In this position, your feet should be at 90 degrees with the head and keep them against the wall.
- Stay in this position for at least 2 minutes.
- This increases the blood circulation in the upper part of your body, due to which both the mind and the brain remain calm, and you get sound sleep.
Must Read: How To Lose Love Handles For Men?
- Many women know it as Balasan.
- To do this exercise, first of all, sit down with both legs stretched in front.
- After this, bend both the legs and sit so that the toes of the feet should be towards the back.
- In this position, both your feet should be under your hips.
- Now keep the waist straight and then bend forward slowly.
- Maintain a forward-facing posture with both hands’ palms on the ground.
- Put your head on the floor.
- For at least 2 minutes, remain in this position.
- The blood circulation in the upper body improves as a result of this workout.
Must Read: How To Lose Weight While Sleeping
- You can easily do this exercise on your bed as well.
- To do this, lie down straight on the ground and look upwards.
- Keep both your hands spread on the side and palms open, and face towards the sky.
- Now bend both your feet and join their soles together.
- Stay in this position for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
Must Read: High Protein Sources in Veg Food
- In this position, take deep breaths 5 to 10 times.
- Sit in this position.
- Bring the right foot forward.
- Take the left knee backward.
- Keep both hands on the knees.
- This exercise works a specific type of muscle called the sous.
- These are the muscles that connect the spine to the legs.
- Walking and running require the use of these muscles.
- It supports our internal organs and diaphragm.
- It has a direct impact on the movement of our breath.
Must Read: Lose Weight Without Exercise
- Make a table-like posture with your knees and hands on the floor.
- Leave the waist loose. Now take a breath. Keep your head facing forward.
- While exhaling like this, bring the chin like the chest and take the spine upwards in a circular position.
- In this way, repeat both the poses.
- The state of a cat while inhaling and that of a cow while exhaling.
- Do this three to five times. It reduces back and neck tension.
Must Read: Sources Of Good Fiber
By doing these exercises, you get a good and full sleep at night. So what’s the delay? If you also want to sleep well, then include these exercises in your routine from today itself. You can also do these exercises at night.
Stay Upto date on My Investment Playbook, and Think How!