CA Foundation Exam Date May 2022: Timing, Exam Form, Fee
CA Foundation Exams are generally conducted twice a year, i.e., May and November. Recently, ICAI has released the CA Foundation May 2022 Examination dates. ICAI has released the CA Foundation Exam date and the dates to fill up the application form. So, the students willing to appear in CA Foundation Exam 2022 must have completed their registration to fill out their examination form. Once the application submission is shut, ICAI will also provide the students to rectify the errors in the application form through the correction window so that you won’t face problems in the CA Foundation Results. So, let us discuss this basic information regarding the CA Foundation form, its date, and correction window in detail.
CA Foundation Exam Date 2022
Let us start with the important dates for the CA Foundation Exam, May 2022.
|Submission of CA Foundation Exam form starts||21 February 2022|
|Last date to submit the exam form without a late fee||13 March 2022|
|Submission of Exam form with late fee||14 March to 20 March 2022|
|Correction window Opens||To be notified|
|CA Foundation exam date 2022||23, 25, 27, and 29 May 2022|
Details/ documents required for filling CA Foundation exam form 2022
Now, let us go through the major documents that you need to keep handy while filling out the examination form for CA Foundation. Also, you won’t be able to fill out the form without these documents.
- Scanned signature and pp size photographs.
- CA Foundation Registration Letter.
- Class 10th and 12th scanned mark sheet.
- Valid Email-Id, mobile no.
- Valid I’d proof such as PAN or Adhar Card.
Process of filling the CA Foundation exam form 2022
Now let us one by one go through the significant steps involved in the CA Foundation exam for the submission process.
Register with ICAI for CA Foundation Course
The first step is to complete the registration with ICAI for CA Foundation Course. Candidates can follow the steps below to do so:
- Open the official portal of ICAI.
- Click on “Register Now” and then create your account by entering your DOB, mobile number, email id, name, and other basic things.
- Now, click on submit and complete your registration by making the payment. The login credentials will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Fill out the Application Form
Once the ICAI has released the exam form submission portal, you can follow the below steps to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form.
- Go to the official website of ICAI and log in with the login credentials you received during registration.
- Now, click on “Apply for CA Foundation Exam”.
- You will be able to see the exam form on the screen.
- Fill out the form very carefully and enter all the basic details asked in the form.
- Now, click on next, upload the required documents and click on save and submit.
- The payment page will open in front of you where you need to make the payment as per your specified category.
Upload the Documents and Submission
Many candidates make some major and minor mistakes while uploading their documents. So, to prevent such errors go through the following points that need to be considered.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph, signature and all the other documents.
- Make sure that the documents are in JPEG format and are not more than 100 to 300 kb in size.
- After submitting the documents, read the declaration form very carefully.
- You can review the documents that you have submitted to cross-check whether they are submitted correctly or not.
CA Foundation Exam Form Fees
The last step of submitting the CA Foundation Exam form is Fee submission. You need to pay the fee by any online methods as per the table below.
|Exam Centre||Application Fee|
|For Indian Centres||INR 1500|
|For Katmandu Centre||INR 2200|
|For Overseas Centres (Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Muscat)||USD 325|
If you are submitting the CA Foundation exam Form between 14 March to 20 March, you need to pay the late fee. The late fee for the Indian student is INR 600 and for the overseas student is USD 10.
CA Foundation Correction Window 2022
After a few days of the Exam form submission’s last date, ICAI opens the correction windows in its official portal. Through this correction window, you can rectify all the errors you have made while filling out the examination form. You can also change any details or the exam centres through the correction window if you wish to do so. As soon as ICAI opens the correction window, you will see it in the ICAI dashboard.
This facility to correct the examination form is provided two times to the candidates. The first time, they are not charged for correcting, but if you apply the correction in the second session, you need to pay a fee of INR 1000. Follow the given steps to rectify the errors in the correction window:
- Open the ICAI dashboard and click on the Correction window for CA Foundation Exam.
- A login page will open on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials.
- The CA Foundation Exam form of yours will be opened on the screen.
- Make the changes that you want to make and then click on submit.
Therefore, the CA Foundation Exam form must be filled out within the given dates and with proper attention and carefulness. Students often make blunders while filling out the application forms and face problems while getting the results. Also, your results will be seized if any of the information you filled in the CA Foundation Exam is incorrect. Also, after submitting the form, make sure to download a copy of the Form to see whether you have made any errors or not so that you can at least rectify them through the correction window. So, along with preparation, also give attention to these minor steps that are part of your Exam.