Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you dream of becoming a doctor, you need to study hard and understand the competition you face when taking the medical college entrance exam. This tough competition is hard to make dreams come true, but don’t lose hope that there is always a way to make things happen, there are several options for applying to MBBS College, the first is to study hard and choose the AIPMT (All Test before Indian medicine), the second offers these countless funds because the name of the charity, the third applies for MBBS in Kazakhstan from abroad, even MBBS is more valuable than foreign cities in India according to Indian thinking.
The Best Option is to Choose MBBS in Kazakhstan
To choose medical education from any other country, it is better to choose MBBS in Kazakhstan because of the quality of education as well as the best conditions for international students.
Most Importantly – Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students
The government of Kazakhstan allows international students to enter public or private medical colleges if they meet the eligibility criteria, and Indian or other country students can apply for medicine in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh National Medical University
- West Kazakh Marat University
- JSC Astana Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Semey State Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- On the 12th with a subject in PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology) must score at least 50%.
- It is mandatory to take the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
- The best thing about enrolling in MBBS in the country is that no entrance exam is required.
Why MBBS is better in This Country than in Other Countries?
- The choice of medicine in Kazakhstan is the best because its medical universities around the world are amazed.
- Their teaching methods are commendable.
- It is best that all universities are supported by WHO (World Health Organization), GMC (General Medical Council), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), IMED (International Medical Education List), and MCI (Indian Medical Council) in Kazakhstan.
- There are several universities for medical education.
- Kazakhstan gives more diversity to Indian students
MBBS Payment Structure in the Country
The payment structure in Kazakhstan is cheaper than in India, if you enter a private college in India, you have to offer your amount at least 5 to 6 lakhs a year INR, where medicine in Kazakhstan you have to pay your amount approximately 2 to 3 Lacquer in a year, so it will be cheaper than in India.
How to Apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
If you are planning to start your medical profession or medical education in India, if you are facing difficulties while applying, then you can look for a better option to enter MBBS in the country. For more information, you can call the official website.