Eligibility Criteria for the Implementation of MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students
The applicants for health care must meet the following criteria for MBBS admission to a foreign medical university such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) for Indian students –
- A student’s age should be at least 17 years at the time of admission to study MBBS in China. The maximum age for a student should not exceed 25 years.
- They should pass the 12th standard in Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a famous college in India.
- For general category students, a total of 50 percent is important in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology), namely, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- On the other hand, a minimum score of 45 percent or 40 percent is required for SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) or OBC (Other Backward Class) practitioners.
- Students must be able to understand the English language and communicate in the English language.
Recognition of Medical Universities in Abroad
These institutes around the world are recognized by foreign medical universities such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) in abroad for international students –
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Abroad for Indian Students
Here is a brief overview of the MBBS admission process in abroad for Indian students –
- First, choose an MCI (Medical Council of India) approved medical university such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) in abroad.
- You must complete the online application form correctly.
- Then submit all the documents required by the university such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU) to get admission.
- Upon acceptance of the application, you will receive a letter of offer from a university such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU).
- Then pay the admission fee and start the visa process.
- The visa takes approximately 15 days to arrive.
- Once you have obtained a visa, you can fly to abroad to study MBBS in China at China’s top medical universities such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU).
Documents Required to Get MBBS Admission in Abroad for Indian Students
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) scorecard
- The school TC (Transfer Certificate)
- The application form of the university such as North Sichuan Medical University (NSMU)
- The no-objection certificate
- The valid passport
- The valid visa
- The invitation letter
- The medical checkup certificate
- A few passport size photos
- The school leaving certificate
- The birth certificate of the student
- Bank statement of the guardian
- No criminal record certificate
- The code of conduct certificate