Do you want to enhance your life? The most important thing is your zodiac element. The 12 zodiac signs are broken down into four elements, including Fire (Leo, Aries, and Sagittarius) as well as air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius), Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) and waters (Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio). Connect to your energy, and you’ll be able to boost your natural power. An astrologer in California can help you out in this.
Each element is linked to specific personality traits and abilities. For instance, fire signs are incredibly charismatic, while water signs are extremely sensitive. Of course, you already possess these characteristics. However, you can tap into them deeper by engaging in meditation that increases and increases your strength.
The first step is to learn about the element of your zodiac sign
- Signs of fire (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) The fire element is a transforming, seeking element. It draws attention, and it creates charisma for fire signs and the power to alter the mood of an environment.
- Signs of water (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) The water element is a fluid forming and a magnetic element. It provides water signs with a deep sense of smell and can discern what’s not being said.
- Air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) Air is expanding, dispersing and transporting elements. It provides air signs with brilliance and the ability to envision the (im)possible.
- Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn): Earth is an elastic, binding anchoring element. It gives earth signs their durability and the ability to create and manifest their goals.
Locate a physical representation of your component
- Fire warnings (Aries, Leo, and zodiac signs) Consider setting a candle, tealight or even an open bonfire. (Practice safety in the event of a fire as well!)
- Signs of water (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) • Take a dip in the tub, sit by the water or drink a glass.
- The signs of air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius): If you are outside during a day of sweltering heat, turn on a fan or even hold a feather.
- The Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) Take a step to your backyard or into an area park or garden and sit in the shade of your favourite plant or succulent or pick a flower.
Start your ritual now
- The first step is to find an area of peace, far from distractions outside you can. Relax in a comfortable spot and shut your eyes. Begin by taking four zodiac signs breaths: breathe into your lungs, hold the full, exhale and then hold your lungs empty for four seconds.
- Consider your environment and picture its physical form and features (like the roaring flame or a stormy cloudy sky, a beautiful forest, or an underwater ocean at night). Imagine the scene through all the senses you can. Keep your attention on the scene for a few minutes, and then build this picture larger and more detailed.
- Then, look over your body to identify areas where you feel a tingle of energy. This is where your innate power is. It may be located in your hands, heart, and gut, on the top of your head or throat…anywhere!
- Then, shift your focus towards the centre of your chest. Imagine all the energy flowing through the middle of your body as if an electric force were pulling it in that direction. Imagine it expanding and growing while glowing and pulsing.
- In the end, draw energy from the zodiac signs around you. Imagine the energy level within you as a message to your innate power. Let the power of the earth out of the surrounding air and into your centre, and you will feel your body becoming stronger.
- If you sense that you’re completely recharged, return to your conscious self. You can take a few more deep breaths and repeat for several. When you’re ready, you can open your eyes.
Use that power!
There’s never a better time than now to start a project or undertaking that utilizes the power of your element! Here are some suggestions by astrologer in New York:
- The fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) make a major choice, go on a date or go out on an evening date, exercise or begin a practice of manifestation or social gathering, think about your intentions and goals or start an entirely new practice using burning fire (like pyromancy, or candle magick).
- The signs of water (Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces) can help you release negative emotions, look into the situation in a relationship, use a crystal to help heal your emotional wounds or take a relaxing nap, make a delicious dinner, engage in a receptive discussion, or attempt to dream lucidly.
- Signs of the Air (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) Learn something, take on an activity or look at a scenario from a different point of view or face a challenging situation or write a letter, perform a song, have a head massage, take a Tarot reading or compose poems.
- Planets of Earth (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) reflect on your best memories, write them down in an album, record your daily schedule, create long-term plans and plant seeds, perform shadow work or reorganise your space or psychically clean your home.