When it comes to eco-friendly packaging, bath bombs are a great option. They’re small, lightweight, and don’t take up much space. Plus, they’re easy to assemble and ship. Here are 10 tips to make your bath bomb packaging more eco-friendly:
- Use recycled paper or cardboard for your boxes.
- Use biodegradable materials like bamboo or hemp for your packaging tape and stickers.
- Wrap your bombs in compostable mesh bags or use biodegradable shrink wrap.
- Use soy-based inks for your printing.
- Use post-consumer recycled content wherever possible.
- Choose earth-friendly packaging materials like cardboard, paper, and mesh instead of plastics.
- Use minimal packaging to reduce waste.
- Make sure your packaging is recyclable.
- Use stickers instead of glue wherever possible.
- Try using reusable fabric bags or boxes to package your bath bombs.
By following these tips, you can make your bath bomb packaging more eco-friendly and help reduce the amount of waste produced each year. So why not give it a try? Your customers will appreciate it!
Use Translucent Materials
By using translucent materials, you will ensure that the light can easily pass through it while still protecting the bath bomb from physical damage. Using transparent or semi-transparent material is, therefore, a good choice for your bath bomb packaging. The key to eco-friendly packaging design is to strike a balance between protection and visibility, so do choose which material suits your need best!
Choose Natural Fibers Over Plastic Ones
Plastic is not what you should go for when trying to create an eco friendly bath bomb packaging. Natural fibres are much better alternatives because they are usually more recyclable than their non-natural counterparts. Paper fibre, cotton blend, jute twine are all great choices of materials. To reduce cost while sticking to your eco-friendly ideas, try looking for recycled or recyclable materials.
Keep It Simple
The simpler the design, the easier it is to produce and the less waste there will be in the manufacturing process. When it comes to bath bomb packaging, you want something that is both eye-catching and easy to use. Too much decoration or intricate details will only add to the overall cost of manufacturing, so simplicity should be your key focus.
Use A Biodegradable Adhesive
When glueing materials together, make sure you are using a biodegradable adhesive. This will ensure that any excess glue will not harm the environment when disposed of. There are many types of biodegradable adhesives available for purchase in the market, so do take a look around and see which one you think is best!
Consider Using A Protective Sealant Coat
If your product is going to be exposed to moisture or get wet at any point during its life cycle, it might be good to consider having a protective sealant coat.