Quick Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 15222 Explained
QuickBooks encounter several errors, and update errors are the most common type of error that a user can face while working with the program. This happens due to the fact that QuickBooks, like other programs, require a properly working internet connection to download the updates, and if there is an issue with your internet connection, you might face issues while downloading the updates. In this article, we will be discussing about one such error that you might face while downloading the payroll updates and displays an error code 15222, so keep reading the article until the end and become a pro at troubleshooting QuickBooks error 15222.
If you feel that troubleshooting the errors in QuickBooks on your own can pose a risk at the company data, dial +1 800-579-9430 and let the experts handle the situation for you
Here is a List of Reasons that can Prompt Error Code 15222 in QuickBooks
- The first and the most common reason why you can’t download the payroll updates in QuickBooks is pretty obvious, and that is the issues in the internet connectivity.
- Another reason could be the missing QuickBooks Desktop updates, due to which QuickBooks can’t function normally.
Apart from these two reasons mentioned above, you can also face similar issues if your QuickBooks Desktop installation has gone corrupt, which you can quickly fix by running the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. Now let’s jump to the troubleshooting solutions that will help us resolve the error in no time possible.
Read more :- qb balance sheet out of balance
Try these Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15222
Solution 1: Verify and Fix General Internet Connectivity Issues
- Open your internet browser and visit Google.com to check the status of your internet connectivity.
- If you can access the website, this indicates that you are connected to the internet.
- but you must also ensure that the bandwidth you are receiving is good enough to download the payroll updates.
- So if the Google.com site loads instantly, everything is good to go but if it is taking long to load the website, check if some download booster program is running in the background.
- If you find one, close it and retry to download the payroll updates.
- Now, if you are unable to access the website
- restart your router and verify that the internet connection settings are all set properly.
- If you still can’t connect to the internet, get in touch with your ISP for further support.
Solution 2: Make your QuickBooks Corruption Free by Updating it
- Run QuickBooks and open the Help tab that you can see in the top menu bar.
- Now click the Update QuickBooks Desktop option and move to the Update Now tab on the next screen.
- Click the Get Updates option, and this will prompt QuickBooks to download the most recent updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded
- Restart QuickBooks, and when you click the Install Now button, QuickBooks will install the downloaded updates.
Recheck if the solutions above help you fix QuickBooks error 15222. If not, dial +1 800-579-9430 and ask one of our QuickBooks Desktop support experts to help you resolve the error.
Related article :- QuickBooks sync manager error