Rajasthan is truly a land of abundance heritage and culture. However, Rajasthan has a lot more to it than just the forts and the palaces. The state is located in the northwestern part of the country; with a geographically diverse region. Rajasthan will fascinate you in every way. Be it the colorful and warming festivals, the local bazaars of the scrumptious local cuisines. The land is full of surprises, spirituality, royalty, and history. Some of the famous cities which you should definitely include in your Rajasthan tour package are Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Alwar, etc. It is on the wish list of many to visit the beautiful lands; however to explore the state to the best you need to plan it well with all care and imagination.
The most alluring side of the state is the simplicity, the traditional lifestyle of people, and the heartwarming gesture of the people. Also, make sure that you do not make a visit to Rajasthan during the summer season; especially from the months of April to July as it can be very hot and burning during that season. So you should plan your travel from the months from October to March; as they are ideal to explore around in Rajasthan; as the weather is generally pleasant and ideal to roam around. Also, if you are looking for the most comfortable Rajasthan holiday packages; LIH travels is the best option. As they provide highly pocket-friendly packages with comfortable and luxurious stays.
Classical Rajasthan Tour Package Detailed Itinerary-
The classical tour package to Rajasthan is a 12 night and 11 days long package. And it costs 899 $ per person; for the package. The trip covers some of the most popular and amazing cities of the Rajasthan state. The detailed Itinerary of the package is as follows.
- Day 1 and 2- The first two days are kept for you to explore Delhi. Where you get information about the historic life of Delhi.
- Day 3– We leave for Agra in the morning. And later in the evening we address the Taj Mahal garden illumination and enjoy the tonga rides.
- Day 4 and 5– These are the days for you to explore the historical places full of the heritage of Jaipur city. Here you also get the opportunity to taste different spices and flavors of Rajasthani culture.
- Day 6 and 7– These 2 days are for you to explore the rich and varied flora and fauna of Ranthambore.
- Day 8– We take you to the spectacular Architecture of the step wells and forts. You can enjoy bonfires and lakes in the city.
- Day 9 and 10– These two days are exclusively kept for you to explore the city of lakes, Udaipur. Where we take you to some of the famous lakes such as Fathesagar lake, Udai Sagar, and the famous Pichola Lake.
- Day 11– We take you to the sacred lands of Pushkar; which are full of ghats and temples. One should also see the spectacular and beautiful sunrise from Pushkar lake there.
- Day 12- We return back to Delhi; you can enjoy the museums, forts and enjoy the vibes of the capital of India.
Highlights of The Classic Rajasthan Tour Package-
- By visiting the sacred and beautiful land of Pushkar; you will find peace and tranquility which will be a soul calming experience for you.
- You will be able to witness some of the most famous and beautiful monuments, which hold historical importance.
- The highlight of the package is the visit to the Taj Mahal; which is also the symbol of true love so that you can fall in love with your partner all over again.
- The adventurous trip to Ranthambore might give you a glance at a tiger that you may be waiting for.
- You also are gifted with the opportunity to have some of the most delicious and tasty local dishes while being in Rajasthan. Also, you can spend time shopping for souvenirs and gifts for your loved ones.
- Also, you get a chance to witness the royal luxuries of the state by staying at some of the exclusive and royal hotels.
Package Inclusions For the Classic Rajasthan Package-
- The package includes your comfortable stays in different cities. Also, the hotels are situated at the prime locations of the city. With daily breakfast facility.
- A private car is provided to you, for all the excursions and local sightseeing; with an English-speaking driver, who is friendly and is well acquainted with the local routes.
- A 24*7 guide is with you at all times, to help you explore the city or the place better.
Leisure India Holidays is a famous organization that curates, trips to different destinations. The company is known for its extremely good hospitality service and for the value of money spent. The company has served customers from different parts of the world, and everyone is extremely satisfied and happy with their services.
Leisure India Holidays are not only restricted to Rajasthan tourism. But has different packages for different cities all over the country. These are an ample number of reasons which can make your trip memorable with LIH. So, choose your favorite pre-planned packages from the official site according to the budget and number of days. Or if you want a fully customized package, you can get that too by talking to the experts of LIH.
If you need any other important detail about the brand; or if you want any other detail about the organization. Be sure you check it out on the official page of ” https://www.lih.travel/rajasthan-tour-packages/#Rajasthan-Travel-Adventure-Package” and book your dream vacation today.