The 5 Benefits of Office Hoteling Software
During the current pandemic, office hoteling has become a multifaceted strategy. As the number of active cases has decreased Office Hoteling Software , offices have begun to operate, but they are not working at full capacity yet. For organisations wishing to create a safe, yet productive work environment, office hoteling has become an equally essential part of following the safety protocols of cleaning, social distancing, and contact tracing. In three ways, office Hotelling software
can help to make the workplace a safer place post-pandemic.
Business hoteling in times of crisis: how does it help
By implementing office hoteling you can stagger shifts, reduce floor occupancy, and set shift timings or shift days according to your company’s needs instead of having a large crowd working simultaneously at your place of business.
In addition, office hoteling simplifies the process of cleaning and marking the sanitized and safe spaces in the office. In addition, a COVID-19 case can be repurposed for contact tracing and investigating the potential path of infection. This is because office hoteling allows workplace managers to have records of where employees sat or worked, as well as which others were also seated nearby. All workers involved in the office can be safe and healthy in such an environment.
Discover how hoteling in the workplace can make your workplace more productive and offer your employees the flexibility to work remotely as well as in your physical office by reading on.
Related Article: Best Practices for Desk Hoteling
Using office hoteling technology at your workplace has the following main benefits:
- Offering your employees a hybrid workspace environment: Many employees working from home today need to go to their physical offices from time to time. Making the most of your talent pool is one way to support remote working and office attendance. Having this technology in place ensures that your telecommuting employees are able to interact with their colleagues and management face-to-face.
- It can be used to allocate work areas and equipment to employees when they need it. In order to prevent a few employees from occupying spaces they aren’t using, monitor usage and prioritize staff involved in more urgent tasks or handling larger workloads.
- . Rather than allotting resources according to rank, each employee gets exactly what they need to maximize their office time. As a result, you’ll create a culture of cooperation and interdependence among your employees.
- The same holds true for workstations. No single workstation “belongs” to any one person. This ensures that you allocate spaces for work-at-home employees only if they’re physically present at your office. Therefore, hoteling minimizes or eliminates waste in your workplace.
- By sharing five desks or rooms optimally among ten or more employees, you can save money on commercial rental space. Adopting hoteling technology in the workplace can also significantly reduce energy and utility costs.
Look no further than QuickFMS for office hoteling solutions. You can control your physical workspaces more easily with our hot desking software and empower your employees to be more productive. This tool features a user-friendly interface and provides real-time data insights into office space usage, which can help companies optimize office space short- and long-term. Feeling safer makes employees more productive Read more