Thrust Ball Bearings
Thrust ball bearings are designed to withstand thrust loads at high speeds and consist of a washer-like collar with a ball rolling raceway groove.
It is composed of a washer-like ring with a ball rolling raceway groove. Because the collar is seat cushion shape, the thrust ball bearing is divided into flat bottom seat cushion type and spherical seat cushion type of spherical thrust ball bearing.
Cushion type two types. In addition, this kind of bearing can bear axial load but cannot handle the radial load.
Thrust ball bearing composition:
The thrust ball bearing comprises the seat ring, shaft ring, and steel ball cage assembly.
With the shaft ring and the housing with the seat ring.
The accepting force situation is divided into one-way thrust ball bearings and two-way thrust ball bearings.
Single direction thrust ball bearing, can bear a one-way axial load.
Double direction thrust ball bearings, can withstand two-way axial load. Two-way thrust ball bearings, in which the ring and shaft fit. The mounting surface of the sealing ring is spherical bearing, with spherical performance, can reduce the impact of the installation
The impact of mounting errors can be reduced.
Thrust ball bearings cannot bear radial loads and have low limiting speeds.
Features of thrust ball
- There are two types of one-way and two-way bearings
- To allow for installation errors, whether one-way or two-way, you can choose spherical cushion type or with spherical seat type.
- High-quality steel – the use of super clean steel can make the bearing life up to 80% longer
- High grease technology – Lubricant technology allows for longer grease life and improved bearing performance
- High-grade steel balls – quiet and smooth at high speeds
- Mounting errors can be tolerated with the optional collar.
Application of thrust ball bearings
It is only applicable to the machine, subject to axial load on one side and low speed, such as crane hook, vertical water pump, vertical centrifuge, jack, low-speed reducer, etc. The shaft ring, seat
The shaft ring, seat ring, and rolling body of the bearing are separated and can be assembled and disassembled separately.